[AMRadio] NE1S web page has moved!

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 09:35:22 EST 2008

On Jan 12, 2008 8:26 AM, Warren Elly <w1gud at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> Many thanks Larry...Site looks EXCELLENT...
> and I've made the connection now...having admired your falcon mobile
> at nearfest last october....

Hitch a ride with Larry to the AM Dinner in October, Warren -  you
won't be disappointed! It's nicely outfitted for AM operation, which
sounds great and really makes you feel like you're in a time machine.

Having recently visited Larry's place for the first time, all I can
say is that the pictures, as nice as they are, don't do it justice.
The entire house just oozes radio, every floor, every nook and cranny.
Neat stuff too, not just shelves of commercial gear on display. Much
of it is set up and functioning. An enjoyable visit if you're in his
town, and well worth the detour if you're passing through the area.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ

BTW Warren, saw your FOX13 report on the motorcycle troublemaker on
FOX News up here the other night. No BC-610 anywhere in the shots
though, so I still want to see the radio room when I'm down there
again. :D