[AMRadio] Mod and TF Shipped

A.R.S. - WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 20:55:47 EST 2008

n Jan 16, 2008 1:34 PM, Edward B Richards <zuu6k at juno.com> wrote:
> I don't know what you are talking about.
>
> Ed  K6UUZ
>
> On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:54:11 -0500 "jeremy-ca" <km1h at jeremy.mv.com>
> writes:
>
> > When will the RF deck be shipped??
> >
> > Carl

That discussion should have been kept off the list Ed, sorry.  I had
hoped one of the two parties would have told us the mistake so we
would know what was going on.  This is like beating a dead horse for
me, over and over again....  Advertise your stuff on the list, buy
your stuff from the seller, but PLEASE do not use the list to conduct
your transactions, shipping questions, etc.  400+ members do not need
to know all that information.  Remember, this is not an online web
forum, it's an "email list".  Each and every message you post goes to
someones email account.

Thanks.