[AMRadio] Home-brewing construction considerations

John Coleman jc at pctechref.com
Thu Jan 17 16:06:27 EST 2008

Larry you are correct about the theory and if two capacitors are used they
must be balanced also.  I have generally found that balance is not always
what it seems and if secondary single or double fixed capacitor can be
avoided then that is best but it sometimes is not avoidable. And stray
capacitance from a bad layout can really through you off.  It is just one of
those things that has to be dealt with on a individual basis.

John, WA5BXO