[AMRadio] Mit Romoney disses Ham Radio

geoff ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 17:57:41 EST 2008

I know it's not particularly pertinant to AM operations in Ham Radio,
but it affects Ham radio, in general, and worth the read.

We hams have it bad enough, when we try to get support for our hobby
from those that regulate it.  To have an aspiring politician (I don't
care if he's running on the one-eyed, purple polka-dotted people eater
ticket, he's still a politician) who's trying to become president of
this nation, utter such a sentence, would certainly be a blow to ham-dom
and the entire 'needed' community in case of a disaster.

http://ema.arrl.org/article.php?sid=802

--
-Geoff/W5OMR