[AMRadio] Loading antenna with BC 610 E

Warren Elly w1gud at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jan 17 20:13:04 EST 2008

What my BC-610I has is an so239 mounted in the sidepanel just below
the feed thrus.
its connected to the feedthrus...
i have a dowkey antenna relay hung off of it, and feed 375 watts out
all day long into 50 ohms. I also pretune into a dummy load the same
way.
I use a tuner rated at 3k watts to tune 470 ohm feeders on a full wave
loop on 75. using a 5kv 4 to 1 ballun to
bring the coax into the shack.
73 warren w1gud