[AMRadio] Loading antenna with BC 610 E

James M. Walker chejmw at acsu.buffalo.edu
Thu Jan 17 21:28:34 EST 2008

Ola Gang,
The setup here is as follows:
BC-610(*) output SO-239 to PL-259 coax run, to PL-259
to TX connector on E.F. Johnson TR-Switch. Antenna connector
PL-259 to "N" connector.
"N" Connector goes to the input of the ME-165 SWR/Wattmeter.
"N" COnnector to output side of ME-165, coax run goes to input
of E.F. Johnson 1 KW Matchbox through the directional coupler.
The feed-line is homebrew open wire feeders to center fed dipole
cut for the "Low end" of 80 meters, same antenna tunes 80-40-20 meters
for the BC-610(*) transmitters.

Works great, YMMV
Jim
WB2FCN