[AMRadio] Mit Romoney disses Ham Radio

Grant Youngman nq5t at tx.rr.com
Thu Jan 17 22:24:49 EST 2008

The good news (for me -- you can make up your own mind) is that I hadn't
planned to vote for this cartoonish bobble-head on a mannequin body, say
anything to pander to anyone, conveniently ignore his positions of record,
politician.

The bad news is that we have doodle heads like this one who want to be
President, much less the leader of the Free World.  To say nothing of the
current one.

I'm sure if he thinks it will cost him a vote, he will "clarify" his
statement by fabricating something that sounds plausible to your average
circus folk :)

(Is it obvious how much of a cynic I've become?)

Grant/NQ5T