[AMRadio] Hamfest creeps

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Fri Jan 18 16:02:13 EST 2008

For several years I carried a VHS camera to Dayton and other hamfests and
made it a point to tape those types of losers. Then replayed at various club
meetings, etc.

A friend once stated that if a bomb landed on the Dayton Convention Center
the nations gene pool would be dramatically improved!

One time at Dayton I had several tables set up and another ham helping. One
fat creep came by in a motorized wheel chair and he was noticed helping
himself to my items. We both went and confronted him and he started making a
scene. It ended when we flipped him out of his chair and all sorts of
goodies rolled out. Security called a cop over and they hauled him off.

Carl
KM1H