[AMRadio] Hamfest creeps

AirRadio AirRadio at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Jan 18 16:17:35 EST 2008

Yes, This makes me laugh and we have a similar dishevelled bunch that attend
Hamfests over here in the UK. Having said that there are very few that
actually steal things so I think you were just unfortunate, however amongst
these personages there are some of the brightest brains on the planet. never
judge a book etc. 73 Max