[AMRadio] Hamfest creeps

Brett Gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizon.net
Fri Jan 18 17:12:31 EST 2008

My idea of the average  'ham' is an overweight old guy, who lives in a house
that looks abandoned, with a $20,000 tower/antenna setup,
he drives a 15 year old car, dirty inside and out, that
has many strange looking antenna's on it.
The trunk is FILLED with the strangest assortment of things!

His garage is filled with WW2 or older totaly rusted out
radio gems, as is the basement.

I dont fit the description at all, at least, not yet....

Brett
N2DTS