[AMRadio] Hamfest creeps

Joe Crawford crawfish at surfmore.net
Fri Jan 18 17:37:58 EST 2008

Some of these guys I see at hamfests could inspire several Bud Light "Great
Men of Genius" radio ads. NOT!! I turn 55 this year, and I am trying to lose
weight and stay active so I don't have to ride around in a cart. I know
there are some people who are truly handicapped because of injuries or
whatever, but too many of us hams eat that civic center food and spend too
much time sitting down. I want to still be around for several more years
messing with this radio stuff. I concur with a lot of your comments, Rick.
It is too easy now to get a license.
                                                        Joe W4AAB