[AMRadio] Hamfest creeps

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sat Jan 19 15:26:21 EST 2008

John, if I drank beer and had false teeth I would have spit them all over my
keyboard and monitor!

I really dont care it those remarks made one or 2 posters & posers "sick".

What makes me sick is having to be anywhere within 10 yards of those fat,
smelly pigs at a hamfest, in the local HRO, etc.

Anyone that cant maintain a modicum of appearance, hygiene, and intelligence
gets ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT from me.

Maybe we should start carrying cans of Raid at Dayton.

Yet you see this same crowd waddling out of vehicles at handicapped spaces
so they can be closer to their food, booze and/or butts fix.

They are often unemployed and sucking from the welfare tit.

And causing hospitals to have to give them free care.

Ranting on 75 or 2M about how bad the country is since they cant get even
more handouts.

Ive been a ham since 1955 and as long as this is still somewhat the USA, and
I can choose whom I wish to associate with, I will continue to do so. Once
this country goes further downhill, out come the guns, its only a matter of
time before there is a nationwide backlash against this PC diversity crap
that has already destroyed Europe. Hopefully I wont live long enough to see
it happen, it would break my heart.

Carl
KM1H