[AMRadio] Insensitive skinny creeps

Van K7VS wa7fab at cdsnet.net
Sat Jan 19 15:30:31 EST 2008

No I'm not overweight but weighing in for a moment in this discussion!  I
just don't believe what I am reading.  There are some individuals with
rather low personal esteem making some really nasty comments about fellow
ham radio operators.  Think it is time to drop the subject and move on.
Enjoy your hobby and simply avoid those folks whose physical appearance
bother you!  Van, K7VS

It has removed 494 spam emails to date.