D. Chester k4kyv at charter.net
Sat Jan 19 22:58:43 EST 2008

> So now we have a physically-fit elite in ham radio that are the *real*
> hams, and the overweight ones are CBers or losers?  That kind of
> stereotyping makes me sick.  You should be ashamed.
>
> Good people and real hams come in all shapes and sizes, as do the bad
> 'uns.
> Steve WD8DAS

150  lbs or 300 lbs, long hair or short hair, bearded or shaven, there is no
excuse for not taking enough pride in oneself to be CLEAN when showing up in
public.

Those who make an effort to stay physically fit will probably be around more
years to enjoy their radio toys.

And regardless of appearance, a dumbass is a dumbass, and they stick out
like a sore thumb.

http://www.hamsexy.com/week22.html