[AMRadio] FCC ENFORCEMENT ACTIONS

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Sun Jan 20 13:08:52 EST 2008

I was being too subtle I guess.  I've received quite a few complaints
 from folks who think I was actually advocating that the overweight be
denied their license.  -Sigh-     I've also heard from several who
supported the idea.    -Heavier sigh-

I was trying to point out the error of the intolerant people recently
airing their views - those who feel overweight hams are also dirty,
smelly, slovenly and not real hams - by exaggeration.

Sorry - too subtle for email I guess.  I'll withdraw now...

Steve WD8DAS