[AMRadio] Recent insulting threads

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Sun Jan 20 14:23:31 EST 2008

Brian,

Flare ups of any kind do occur.  Fortunately they do not happen with
great frequency.

I agree that this one DID get out of control.

That was why I posted the one that I did to try and get folks to lighten up.

Sorry if it ruffled feathers.

Bob - N0DGN

--
Bob Bethman/N0DGN/Northern Div Hammarlund SP-600 Manassas, VA
Horizontal MultiBand Dipoles