[AMRadio] FCC ENFORCEMENT ACTIONS

A.R.S. - WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 14:30:21 EST 2008

On Jan 20, 2008 12:58 PM, A.R.S. - WA5AM <ars.w5ami at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 20, 2008 12:16 PM, Tony Scandurra W2WAS <w2was at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> > I thought it was a great piece, Steve.  Very funny.  Too bad some just
> > don't get it.
> >

> Like who tony?

By the way, Tony and others...

A couple of "pokes or jokes" at someone's physical looks might be
acceptable, however when it gets to be a continuing discussion on a
list that is intended for the discussion of AM RADIO is not
acceptable!!

I am not obese, by the way, but do have a little bit of a gut, so this
is not something I am taking personal, however as I said on my last
posting; there are a lot of folks on this list that may not be able to
be skinny as spider man, and a LOT of those guys are my friends, and
friends of others.  I think no less of them than I would anyone...

I don't want to see any further negative discussions on what someone
"looks like" posted on this email list.  PERIOD.  It's that simple.
Okay?

Brian / wa5am
Owner of the AM Radio Reflector (10 years an still going)