[AMRadio] FCC ENFORCEMENT ACTIONS

Tony Scandurra W2WAS w2was at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 20 14:55:08 EST 2008

Brian,

I misaddressed my note.  My apologies.

Steve's parody of an FCC Enforcement Action was obviously meant to poke
fun at those who think hams who are obese are unacceptable.  I agree
with him on that point.  Someone's appearance does not define their
character.  I have ham friends of all sizes, shapes, and colors.  There
is no room for discrimination in this hobby.

I, too, have been disturbed by this thread's derogatory content to some
of our ham confrères, but, as I said, I meant to direct my comment
directly to Steve in a private message.  I did not intend to further
lengthen this thread.  Again, my apologies.

73, Tony