[AMRadio] FCC ENFORCEMENT ACTIONS

Thomas Adams quixote2 at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jan 20 16:01:10 EST 2008

At 02:00 PM 1/20/2008, jeremy-ca wrote:
>I cant imagine anyone fitting that description is a member of this
>forum BUT those particular persons do show up at hamfests to the
>dismay of the majority from my experience. The operative word is "majority".

Then again...  whenever I see some slick, blow dried, suit wearing
dude at a hamfest I figure he's either from the ARRL and trying to
slip some NEW bandwidth proposal in without Vaseline, or he's selling
Gray Market CB radios that cover 10 meters and lookin' for a
bunch of truckers and gypsy cab drivers to sell to!!!   <<GRIN>>

Mr. T., W9LBB
(Ducking for cover from the incoming flames...)