[AMRadio] Home-brewing construction considerations

Brett Gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizon.net
Mon Jan 21 16:20:08 EST 2008

You can filter the phones in various ways, those filters they
sell work well.
Filters on the power input, long speaker leads,etc can get you out of
audio equipment, not sure if anything works on modern TV's, or if they have
problems (its cable in my area).

I VERY rarely operate at night, I mostly do 40 meters weekend
mornings, sometimes 80 is open then, but not often.

The best way is to live way out in the sticks...

Brett