[AMRadio] Re: GB> 75A-2 project

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Wed Jan 23 00:33:25 EST 2008

Good idea on the swamping resistors...  I did confirm that mine did not
have the values for narrow bandwidth.  Another list member pointed out
early and late-model 75A-2s had different bandwidth performance (early
favoring AM), so perhaps different values were used.

Steve WD8DAS

sbjohnston at aol.com
http://www.wd8das.net/
Radio is your best entertainment value.