[AMRadio] Receiver Noise Reduction Devices

Anthony W. DePrato wa4jqs at mikrotec.com
Fri Jan 25 11:28:44 EST 2008

At 09:00 PM 1/24/2008, you wrote:
>Mike if you and the power company agree it is coming from a
>neighbor's house I would approach the neighbor with something that
>can hear the noise and try to locate the source.   This will, of
>course, depend on cooperation of the neighbor.  If they refuse you
>have the option of contacting the FCC to have a letter sent to them
>about cooperation.  If they do cooperate and you determine the
>source is from the house, try to convince them in a nice way to
>repair the problem.
>Jim

since the power company is working with you and they agree it is
coming from the house. they should work with you since it may be
transmitted on their power lines and then they fall under the FCC
order about noise being transmitted. the power company rep may go
with you to the house.

good luck
73 tony

QBE  ZUT  DE WA4JQS

ANTHONY W. (Tony) DePrato WA4JQS EXTRA - HEAVY
Since 1962
CQ DX HALL OF FAME # 35
A1-OP      FISTS  # 10573   SKCC #1227 F.O.P. LODGE 68
DXCC PHONE- DXCC CW- DXCC RTTY- DXCC MIXED
DXCC 40, 20, 15, 10 METERS
South Sandwich Island Dxpedition Group
CALLS HELD:
WA4JQS/ZS1, WA4JQS/KC4, WA4JQS/4K1