[AMRadio] Invitation to a SURVEY status

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Tue Jan 29 12:55:15 EST 2008

Hi Joe... Forgot to respond but here you go:

Bob Peters   W1PE

75 Meters with 20 following close

Dipole for 75  Tri band for others at 45 feet

LMR 400 feed line

Have a JW Miller AT-2500 tuner

SX101A and Globe King 500A

75A2 and DX100B

Operate 4 to 6 hours a week now wish I had more

Rag chewing and audio are my favorites in Ham Radio. Not that technical.
Am a Salesman by trade.

Thanks  W1PE