[AMRadio] Re: AMers should not operate other modes??

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Wed Jan 30 13:09:49 EST 2008

You know what Bob We have a bunch of guys here in North Texas running
Rice Boxes on AM and they sound great...We have 746 and 756 Pro's a lot
of Kenwood 2000's...Couple of guys running the new Ten Tec.. They are
all welcomed with open arms...No complaining here.. I mean after all I
ran a K7DYY Sr and that is hollow state...

Bob W1PE