[AMRadio] AMers should not operate other modes??

ronnie.hull ronnie.hull at glowbugs.com
Wed Jan 30 13:36:44 EST 2008

Ive operated in all area's of the AM window. I'm friends with all parties.
Though I, too, deplore the habit of calling names at anyone who operates
anything other than AM, I guess we have to remember that we are all different.

If more and more of us let these parties know that it is not suitable to be
using these terms in that way, maybe, just maybe, sooner or later, they will
get the idea.

There are other habits by some of those that are equally as bad in my
opinion, like making rude comments about somone while he is talking, talking
over his carrier. This just makes AM'ers all look like a bunch of lids.

We have to remember that 'they' are out there listening. Like my ole granny
always says, it only takes one bad apple to ruin the cider...

Sorry, didn't mean to go long on this. At least it aint three pages of rant
LOL

Ronnie - W5SUM