[AMRadio] Re: AMers should not operate other modes??

ronnie.hull ronnie.hull at glowbugs.com
Wed Jan 30 13:39:18 EST 2008

I have to agree that was a completely rude way to be treated Bob. Get on
early early on saturday mornings. There is a bunch of AM'er on then that are
polite as they can be and will be glad to give you  your first AM QSO
regardless of what rig your running.

and I also Agree with W1PE Bob, there are LOTS of SS rigs on AM that sound
great!!

Ronnie _ W5SUM

On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 12:09:49 -0600, Bob Peters wrote