[AMRadio] Invitation to a SURVEY

k0occ at comcast.net k0occ at comcast.net
Wed Jan 30 15:09:38 EST 2008

Favorite Band: 75m
Antenna: 130 ft center fed with 450 ohm ladder line for 80-10; W9INN loaded dipole fed with ladder line for 160
Tuners: Homebrew Z Match, homebrew link coupled
Main Rigs: Viking ll & 75A-4; Ranger & HRO-5;  Swan 500C; S-line; KWM-2, R4B & T4XB
Operating times: Most mornings about 9 am on AM, occasional SSB on 20, 40, & 80
Time spent: about 20 hours per week
Enjoy: 50/50 operating/technical
Comments: Many of us have lots of rigs that we rotate; use one piece for awhile, then pull another off the shelf for awhile. We all keep saying we need to thin down, but we keep going to hamfests and more stuff follows us home. Hi.
--
Ernie, k0occ
Atlanta, GA

From: "jcotton at excite.com" <jcotton at excite.com>