[AMRadio] KN5 callsigns

John Coleman jc at pctechref.com
Wed Jan 30 17:52:20 EST 2008

New IP address
	Since Comcast took over the Time Warner stuff here in the Houston
area we have been able to maintain the same IP address up until now.  But as
of this morning we now have a new IP address for my server. For those of you
that are accessing my server from time to time the new IP is 75.148.131.145
and you will need to edit your host file to accommodate the new address.

	For those of you that or not willing to edit their host file you
will not have access.  This is not because I want to keep you out, but is
because the Domain, (wa5bxo.shacknet.nu) is not a publicly known address and
I am not going to make it one.

This is a text file only

Some line in the file needs to read, or add a line and type
wa5bxo.shacknet.nu	75.148.131.145

The Windows path to the file is
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\host

For you Linux users I'm sure there is a similar file but I do not know where
it is.  Maybe some one else knows.

BTW, let me know what kind of speed you get on downloads from my server.  I
think we got a boost in upload speed here with the change over?

For speed reports please send email direct to jc @ pctechref dot com (you
guys know how to join all that together don't you)

Thanks,
John, WA5BXO