[AMRadio] AMers should not operate other modes??

Brett Gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizon.net
Wed Jan 30 18:59:02 EST 2008

I also very rarely operate on 80 meters, partly because
some people there turn me off.

I am also not quick to blame ssb guys when they get to close,
their SSB rigs are often much better than old AM receivers, and they might
assume they are fine.

I know there are also people who jam on purpose, I dont acknowledge
them and wont bother to fight against them, but find something else to
do with my time.

Brett
N2DTS