[AMRadio] West Coasr AM Operation?

W6OM w6om at cox.net
Wed Jan 30 19:25:40 EST 2008

Bob

I consistently work PNW AM stations on 3870 each week.  During the winter
months propagation lengthens out and we can copy the PNW gang after 8:00PM
local time.

On 40 meters you will find a lot of AM stations in California, Arizona and
Oregon almost every day on 7293 starting about 10:00 AM local and going till
early afternoon.

Hope to hear you some evening on 3870

All the Best

Ron