[AMRadio] Re: AMers should not operate other modes??

Bob Young youngbob53 at msn.com
Wed Jan 30 19:56:12 EST 2008

Todd, I have my Extra book open every day, now I have more reason :) I didn't mean to imply I commonly hear things like AMers telling SS rig operators to go get a proper rig, just that I was really surprised to hear that on the air, maybe there were other reasons I'm not aware of also as someone suggested who wrote me, maybe they just couldn't hear him and got frustrated. I'm not sure, I enjoy the heck out of it though, wish I had more time...

Bob Young
KB1OKL