[AMRadio] Re: AMers should not operate other modes??

Mark K3MSB mark.k3msb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 21:15:28 EST 2008

Hello Robert --

There is absolutely nothing wrong with operating modes other than AM.
I do a heck of a lot of CW on HF,  and my VHF is split between CW and
SSB.

Not only is it OK to work other modes,  it's quite OK to contest and
chase DX too!!

I've not done very much 75 AM over the past few years mainly due to
some bad experiences about 5 years or so ago.  I've been listening a
lot more recently, and things seem to be changing for the better.

Get out there and turn that mode switch OM!!

73 Mark K3MSB