[AMRadio] AMers should not operate other modes??

Anthony W. DePrato wa4jqs at mikrotec.com
Thu Jan 31 10:04:39 EST 2008

At 09:46 AM 1/30/2008, you wrote:
>With the recent poll on the list, I'd like to ask the group something,
>and I hope I don't ruffle any feathers, SNIP

Well i operate AM and CW maybe ssb 2 or 3 times a year if i hear a
station i need for band and mode dxcc but that is all the ssb i do.
as for the guys commits we do not need them. so ill just spin the dial on by
73 Tony

QBE  ZUT  DE WA4JQS

ANTHONY W. (Tony) DePrato WA4JQS EXTRA - HEAVY
Since 1962
CQ DX HALL OF FAME # 35
A1-OP      FISTS  # 10573   SKCC #1227 F.O.P. LODGE 68
DXCC PHONE- DXCC CW- DXCC RTTY- DXCC MIXED
DXCC 40, 20, 15, 10 METERS
South Sandwich Island Dxpedition Group
CALLS HELD:
WA4JQS/ZS1, WA4JQS/KC4, WA4JQS/4K1