[AMRadio] Re: New IP address

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Thu Jan 31 14:00:54 EST 2008

Don,

It really depends on your ISP.  I've had Comcast for about 9 years.
I've had the same IP Address the whole time.

While it is NOT a "static" address, it is still always the same.

Of course once you hit my internal router - all bets are off!  Being a
computer type by profession, I have my own network and methods in place
to keep the "bad" guys and "things" out.

Bob - N0DGN

--
Bob Bethman/N0DGN/Northern Div Hammarlund SP-600 Manassas, VA
Horizontal MultiBand Dipoles