[AMRadio] Re: New IP address

ronnie.hull ronnie.hull at glowbugs.com
Thu Jan 31 22:29:01 EST 2008

My comcast service here in shreveport sucks so bad that I have to have DSL
from bellsouth to use as backup when the comcast cable it down, which is
often. The comcast, when it works, has a incredible speed on speakeasy but
the DSL is pretty slow.

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 13:25:30 -0600, Geoff/W5OMR wrote