[AMRadio] What is the typical output of a 6LQ6?

Joe Crawford crawfish at surfmore.net
Sun Jul 13 15:18:59 EDT 2008

I would rather run two 6LQ6's on 6m, as the interelectrode capacitance would
probably be too high on 6 with 3 tubes.I had one once with a 6JG6 taking 2
watts and driving a pair of 6LQ6/6JE6's to 70 watts out on 6m.That was on
ssb. On AM, I would expect no more than 50 watts and cool it well with a
squirrel cage fan. YMMV.
                                                Joe W4AAB