[AMRadio] Radio Noise, BPL?

Jim Miller WB5OXQ in Waco wb5oxq at grandecom.net
Sun Jul 13 21:10:20 EDT 2008

This does not sound like BPL Noise to me.  However I understand some new
meters transmit their readings to the power company using the power lines.
If this is not the case you may have a faulty meter or problem in the
connections inside the box.  I would call the power company.  Can you
temporarily turn off a main breaker to shut down the whole building to see
if the problem goes away when load is removed?