[AMRadio] ARRL initiative

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Tue Jul 15 11:59:30 EDT 2008

Todd, Walter and others, I really think that ya all are not thinking
right here. Most Hams want to keep their wife happy and keep peace in
the household so they move into these communities. I agree with Walter
on the stealth idea ect. But if the ARRL wants to try and help our
fellow brothers in the hobby we should support that idea. I know with a
lot of you that you think that you got it put to you from the ARRL but I
have still not found any other organization out there that is trying to
help the hobby at all. Until I do I will continue to give my support to
them. Without them we would have lost this hobby years ago.

Just my 2 cents worth or has that price gone up as well...

Very Best 73's
Bob W1PE
www.w1pe.com

"Money is only temporary, but radios are forever" - Jim Little aka "the
old dog"/K5BAI