[AMRadio] ARRL initiative

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Tue Jul 15 14:45:18 EDT 2008

I have a friend that lives in Plano in a Condo that has a complete HF/ VHF/UHF Antenna system in his attic ... He had the contractor put decking in the attic and run all the coax lines to the shack... He operates 80 through 1.2 gig all the time...Runs a small amp and is 100% disabled... Look up to this guy...

Bob W1PE