[AMRadio] Fighting deed restrictions

Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis kc8gpd at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 09:14:44 EDT 2008

My answer to the whole cc&r debate is what happens 10-15 years down the road
when it becomes almost impossible to find a house outside of a deed
restricted property. around here it already has become increasingly
difficult to find non deed restricted property. cc&r properties are popping
up at an alarming rate with no sign of slowing down even in these economic
times. actually these economic times may be driving the craze for affordable
housing.

so it is not simple as wright and wrong or black and white with this topic.

some of these deed restrictions are draconian and i beleive the government
should put restriction on what HOA's can and Can't do.

for anyone who hasn't seen it rent The Colony starring John Ritter. it's
almost scary how much was predicted in this movie that has become true over
the years.

Thank You,

Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis
Universal Life  Ministries (ULC)