[AMRadio] Fighting deed restrictions

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Wed Jul 16 15:40:48 EDT 2008

Tom,

You've sure got that one right on the head!

I've been watching that development of affairs between my place and
Dulles Airport.  I'm at the point in the pattern about 10 - 15 miles
away from the threshold. Folks buy town houses, condos, and single
family homes about 2 to 3 miles from the threshold and THEN bellyache
about aircraft noise.

Was Dulles closed when then looked at the property?  I've lived here 20
years.  Only seen it closed for a full day twice in all those years.

Go figure!

Did MY homework when we bought this house.  NO HOAs, CCRs, or the like
was requirement #1, along with tax base and millage.  Schools also a
priority item.

Then I worried about lot size.

N0DGN

--