[AMRadio] ARRL initiative

Larry Szendrei ne1s at neandertech.com
Wed Jul 16 15:43:29 EDT 2008

From: "BSugarberg" <bsugarberg at core.com>

> Hello Larry,
>
> But in a condo, you do not own the property.  All you own is the
> inside of your unit.

-SNIP-

Agreed on all, Bruce. My comments were only addressing the situation of
restrictions in developments of houses or buildings on land with private
ownership of each.

Speaking of antennas, after last winter half of my 160M dipole is a lot
closer to the ground than it used to be. Thankfully it still loads up with
a reasonable SWR and gets out to most of the places I regularly talk to.
Gonna have to deal with that this fall before the snow flies. The leg of
the antenna that needs work is on my neighbor's property (with his kind
permission, of course).

73,
-Larry/NE1S