[AMRadio] Fighting deed restrictions (long story)

Bob Young youngbob53 at msn.com
Wed Jul 16 17:25:44 EDT 2008

I didn't buy the place, just rented it for 6 months here in Lima Peru. I didn't whine, I WON and THERE WAS NOTHING ABOUT ANTENNAS in the agreement we signed, also it was not a deed restricted community, here in Lima most condos are in very big tall buildings, not sprawling communities like in the states and the antenna was a LW on the roof of this 5 story building out of sight of everyone with the lead in wire coming down a pipe right into the cable outlet. Most of the people there were very nice, it was the idiot 20 year old security guard who thought he was a cop who caused all the problems. This taught me that in a condo where everyone owns a piece of it, it only takes one Culo (if you don't speak Spanish you can guess what that means, apologies to all who can) to cause problems.

Bob Young
KB1OKL