[AMRadio] Fighting deed restrictions

John, K5SEE john at k5see.com
Thu Jul 17 15:53:20 EDT 2008

I can no longer keep silent. It has been my experience that there is
insufficient choice in domiciles less than ten years old in any of the
metropolitan areas that I am aware of that allow outside antennas. I
have even seen restrictions on transmitting devices (cell phones?).
This is an epidemic and severely restricts the choices available to
amateurs who need to live in those areas.

I agree that striking out the restrictive language at the time of sale
is a valid idea. Good luck to those whose top housing priority is
something other than our beloved hobby.

"When CW is no longer required, it will be a necessity." de K5SEE