Re: [AMRadio] RE: Fighting deed restrictions

WA5VGO hbrnut at suddenlink.net
Thu Jul 17 18:01:21 EDT 2008

>That's a pretty cool idea to strike out offensive language that would
>limit a homebuyer's ability to establish antennas on the property.

I seriously doubt that striking it would do any good unless it is initialed
by BOTH parties. And if the real estate company was foolish enough to
initial it, I believe your action would be against them, not the homeowners
association. It would do nothing to prevent the association from enforcing
the covenant.

Darrell, WA5VGO