[AMRadio] BPL and the ARRL

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Sat Jul 19 13:42:13 EDT 2008

Excellent  response Kim. I also agree that, as a member of the ARRL, I
want the ARRL to focus their resources, energies, and monies in
protecting the amateur radio spectrum.  If the FCC wants to trash the
rest of the usable spectrum with BPL, including those used by other
agencies in their family, it's up to those families to take their beef to
the FCC and fight their own "battles". I see no logic to the ARRL
fighting everyone's battles. Those other agencies need to stand and make
loud vocal notice of their intentions to the FCC and BPL providers.

Pete, wa2cwa