[AMRadio] Most active bands in summer for AM

Larry Szendrei ne1s at neandertech.com
Sat Jul 19 16:05:29 EDT 2008

Bob Bruno - K2KI wrote:
> You do realize just how much you have dated yourself? :-)
>
> I miss true BC AM radio. Cousin Brucie, HOA, Dan Ingram on WABC. Jones
> beach... sigh...
>
> 73, cul...
> Bob de k2ki

Man, Bob, so do I! But you're probably aware of the oldie's show on WABC
Sat. nites from 6:00 - 10:00PM with Mark Simone as the live DJ. Very
much the same flavor as the old days. Also, he usually has at least one
live interview during the course of the show - I have heard interviews
with Cousin Bruce Morrow, Dan Ingram, and Harry Harrison, as well as the
musicians from the old days. Jay Black from Jay and the Americans has
there on several occasions. Give it a listen tonite!

73,
-Larry/NE1S