[AMRadio] WTB Coil stock

BILL GUYGER bguyger at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 21 16:32:11 EDT 2008

Hi All

Anyone have or know where I can obtain some Airdux 1016T or 1216T. B&W was most unhelpful, seems they only make up OEM quantities and if there is some overage they will sell it to spares like me.

The 1016T is 1 1/4" dia. with 16 turns / inch of 16ga. The 1216T is 1 1/2" dia. but same otherwise. I found a place on the web called Illumatronics, but it sounds like a guy who runs a business out of his garage. The only contact data is a fill in the blank - what do you want, don't call us we'll call you e-mail form.

BTW I need enough for 4 coils 3" long or so.

Many thanks!

Bill AD5OL