[AMRadio] Finaly got the "Dream Rig"

BILL GUYGER bguyger at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 23 20:45:59 EDT 2008

Mike

I'm a current Broadcast Engineer but I've never had my hands on a BC-1H. So I asked one of the other guys here who has had quite a lot and his main opinion was that it could use more cooling than the stock fan, and that neuralization was critical with this box. He also said 2% distortion is about the best you can expect, but that's a heck of a lot better than the later iterations like the MW (Muddy Water) series that ran about 6-8%.
Bill AD5OL