[AMRadio] RE:Finaly got the "Dream Rig"

BILL GUYGER bguyger at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 23 23:09:10 EDT 2008

Mike

My buddy Jack AD5VO is a 50 year b'cast veteran and he's mentioned that he use to do so as well. He's got a Collins 20V-2 that he's rebuilding to go with his Collins 820D and RCA BT-250, and you can bet it just got a good wax job after we hosed it down to get all the transmitter smeg out. The thing looks great.

I'm resurrecting a Bauer 707 for operation on 160, 75/80, and 40 and it will get the same treatment after I finish buffing the cabinet to remove the oxidized surface of the paint.
Good luck with the project!!

Bill AD5OL